Wednesday 4 April 2012

3 April 2012

I miss you so much..
Only you can help me feel better..
You make me feel the freedom..
But now you are gone..
I gonna walk everyday..
My bicycle T.T

Today before the Fin class, I went to main cafe and had my lunch..
I put my on the chair beside me while I eating my lunch..
After I done, I lifted up my bag but it hooked on the table..
The pin in front my bag fall off..
T.T
My Coach pin..
I cant stuck it back..
It is just a pin, doesnt affect the use of the bag..
But I feel like something missing..
Is like you are walking naked..
Damn..
I hope that I can bring to anywhere that I can fix it..

The Fin class today was boring as usual..
I read thru my own notes..
And then played my fren's phone..
Regret that I attend for the lecture..
I think next time I wont come again..
Rather take this time to allocate for my work shift..

Just now I was doing research for my Acc308 assignment..
But I think I din got anything yet..
"Social Corporate Responsibility "
Why is it so hard for me to understand it..

My housemate bought a new pack of Monopoly Duel..
We played for 2 rounds just now..
3 persons, I think not enough fun..

Today on my way home from Curtin,
My boss called and assigned my work shift for this week..
He asked me to work on Wed, Thurs & Sun - night shift..
But I already allocated my time for Nandos for Wed and Thurs..
I lied to my boss that I am meeting with my fren that time..
Hahax..
Sorry Boss..
But Sunday I am on..
I am really happy that now I got job to work..
Really thanks to who that blessing me ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment