Tuesday 3 April 2012

2 April 2012

Today afternoon, I went to Nando's at Karawara..
I arrived there 1.40pm, 20mins earlier than the meeting time..
The manager asked me to have a seat and wait..
He was serving customer at that time..
Until he was free, he took few sheet of paper and handed it to me..
All that are application form, superannuation form, and tax file form..
He asked me to fill the form and pass it back to him when I am done..
Through his accent, I think he is Indonesian..
For working here, I need to have a black shoe and a pair of long black pants..
Which I dont have yet..
He asked me to work on Wed, Thurs night shift and Sat afternoon shift..
Today is Monday, I got work today..
Which mean I only got Tuesday left for me to go get the shoe and pants..
Or maybe Wednesday before work, I can go buy it..
Damn..
Hope that I really got what I need before the work..
After meeting the manager, I went back home and had my lunch..
Around 5pm, I went out again..
This time is for my work..
But the day was not pleasing..
At first, I planned to walk to Curtin bus stop and take Bus72 straight to work..
But because of the rain, I took Bus34 near my house instead of walking all the way to Curtin bus stop..
I got off the bus before it after the roundabout..
When I got off the bus, the rain was more heavier than before I got on it..
Damn, I dont have umbrella but luckily I still got my recycle bag..
I used it to cover up my head..
Ran all the way to another bus stop for the Bus248..
When I reached the bus stop, the rain stop..
Freaking weird weather Australia got =.=
So I took the bus and head to work..
I learned a lot of thing today at work..
It is really troublesome to serve customer..
Because you need to take the hot dish plate from the kitchen to the table..
The dish is really super hot..
I think I burned my own finger..
The plate was hot but I endured the pain until to the customer table..
And some customer ordered sizzling dish..
When we serve the order, the oil keep sizzling to my hand..
Luckily I still can endure it..
After work, I went back home with my dinner..
My dinner was spicy mee goreng..
One of the customer wrong order..
And today I din took a bus home..
It was my colleague sent me to Coles..
He is also a new waiter at that restaurant..
After I reached Coles, I phoned my fren to check their whereabout..
I wanted to have my dinner with them while they having theirs..
But they were going back to Curtin to find one of the fren's lost keys..
I offered my help and went to Curtin..
I walked in a straight line and switch on our iTorch to search on the grass field..
We walked all the way from the gym to the road..
We checked everywhere that the keys might fall..
Luckily one of the guy found it..
And my fren was so glad and happy..
Hahax..
A person passed by while we doing our search..
I think he will be thinking we are crazy with our iTorch on looking down the ground..
Everyone went home after that..

No comments:

Post a Comment