Monday 2 April 2012

1 April 2012


Today is April fool..
I miss the day that I used to fooling people in high school..
I remember that I bought a pack of salt and brought to school..
I put some salt in my fren water bottle..
When they drink it, they will show their stupid face..
Haha..
Today I stayed at home all day..
I studied my taxation..
And I try to do my Acc308 homework..
But I don't what the question asking..
"Explain why organization legitimacy is place and time specific?"
I totally have no idea what it is all about..
Screw me..
The Nandos interviewer said that she will contact me on today..
But I din get any phone call for her until now..
Does she forgot about it??
Or does it mean that I didn't get the job??
T.T
I really need that job..
Please call me and hire me..

No comments:

Post a Comment