Sunday 1 April 2012

31 March 2012

I got full of story for today..
Lets start with the morning..
Today morning, I went to attend the Association Malaysia Student event..
It was held at Curtin..
Me and my fren were the first that arrive there..
The others were all late, not punctual like a Malaysian..
Me and my fren asked for position as a committee..
We wanna join and help for any future event..
I want to know some new fren and have fun..
They are so glad that we interested on being committee..
And will inform us on next week for further info..
So at the event, we played some games and ate Malaysian food..
Everyone was having whole lot of fun..
They got Curry Pop, but I din get to eat it before it finished..
After that, me and my fren left Curtin..
My fren head back home and I head to STA at Carousel..
We took the same bus but she will get down early..
On our way to Carousel, I met my fren, who just got on the bus and heading Carousel for work..
After we reached Carousel, I hurry went to find the STA..
At the STA, I waited for more than half hour only I get to be assisted..
Totally waste lot of my time..
After paying my balance of the contiki, I straight away walked to bus stop..
I need to catch the bus back to Karawara to have my interview at Nandos..
I waited the Bus 34 for very long but it didnt show up..
According to the bus schedule, it should arrive there 10mins ago before I took another Bus 72..
Bus 72 will stop at Curtin bus stop not like the Bus 34 will stop in front of Karawara..
Ya, I forget to mention again that my bicycle broken..
This morning I walked to Curtin..
So I need to walk all the way from Curtin bus stop to Nandos at Karawara..
I late for 2mins for my interview at Nandos..
I hope that I din get deducted for being 2mins late..
This is the first time I got a formal interview..
The interviewer asked me to talk something about myself..
And what is my strength and weakness..
Strength: Fast leaner (is this counted?), Multi-language, learn some Japanese..
Weakness: Lazy (I special mentioned that it wont happen in work), Poor on English listening..
The interviewer said that she gonna discuss with her husband, who manage that Nandos..
And will call me on tomorrow to let me know whether am I being hired..
I really hope that I could get this job..
Because I dont need any transport for this work..
It is really super convenient for me..
And the pay is better than the Chinese restaurant..
After that interview, I went back home and had my lunch..
At around 4.43pm, I walked all the way from my house to Curtin bus stop to catch a bus..
I need to get on the bus at 4.57pm and get to Victoria park for my training at Happy Meals..
I ran for some distance on my way there but I still missed that bus..
Sad..
But lucky there was another bus at 5.27pm and will reached there at 5.34pm..
I was not late for my training which was at 6pm..
I was given an apron and first learn to memorize the number of the table..
And they show me where the tableware put..
Learn to wipe the tableware after wash..
Learn to serve customer food to their table..
Learn to prepare tea for the customer..
Learn to clean up the table after customer left..
This part is the hardest for me..
Because I need to stack everything in one as many as possible..
But I still not used to it..
So I mostly walked 2 times from table to kitchen for cleaning up 1 table..
The shop closed at around 10pm..
Before that, I need to throw the rubbish..
Swipe and mop the floor..
The job really tiring..
The pay is quite low for my probationary period..
When I left the restaurant, they gave me my dinner..
And I am asked to come back again for next Monday 6pm..
I got a job is better than nothing..
But the problem is my transport..
The bus here only service at a time period..
So I need to make sure everytime I can catch a bus back to my home..
I left the restaurant and walked to a restaurant, which my fren working at..
I need to wait my fren to done her job then only I can sit her car back to home..
So sleepy right now..
Night night..
Going to bed now..

No comments:

Post a Comment