Sunday 22 April 2012

21 April 2012

I just came back from supper at northbridge..
The supper is to celebrate one of my fren belated birthday..
Late night we still eating rice and went home full..


Today the Acc301 test was nice..
I understand most of the questions..
So I dont think I will fail this..
: )


After the test, I went back home and ate lunch..
Around 12.30pm, I went to the Curtin Stadium..
Meet up with the AMS guys..
We went to Wall Climbing today..
It was really fun..
But some of the walls are really hard to get up..
And because of ran out of energy..
I think I will go there again next time..
Need to overcome every Wall..
Hahax..


It was a tiring day..
After all this, I took a 3 or 4 hours nap..
Satisfied..
But now I am still feeling sleepy..
But I need to do some research before the group meeting tomorrow for assignment..
At least something basic..
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment