Monday 23 April 2012

22 April 2012

Today morning I went to Curtin Abacus Lab at 10am..
For assignment group meeting..
But all my other group mates woke up late..
Didnt they set alarm?
I am not angry about it..
But is it very important to be punctual for everything?
While waiting them, I started to do some research myself..
After they arrived, we discussed about the flow of the report and video presentation..
Discussed about the information we got..
And we started to draft out the presentation..
We left there around 3pm..
We didnt finish the draft..
Still got some part need to be done..
We planned to meet up on this coming Wednesday..


After that, I went back home..
Ate my lunch and online..
But the connection was really poor..
Slow and kept disconnecting..
So I went to bed and had my nap..


My frens asked me to watch football at their dorm's common room..
But I am not a football fans..
And I went there for the pool..
It was fun..
Playing pool without paying anything..
Is much better than Malaysia..
Hahax..
The common room closed at 10pm today..


We left and I went to my frens house..
Transferred some movies..
Finally I got "The Vow"..
I can treasure it in my hard disk now..
Awesome..

No comments:

Post a Comment