Tuesday 24 April 2012

23 April 2012


Today I worked for double shift..
Start from 11am..
I left my house around 10.35am..
But on the half way to workplace,
I realized that I wore the wrong shoes..
So I ran back home and changed..
When I reached at my work was 2mins before 11am..
I hoped that I am not counted as late ><
And today there was a new cashier working..
She is from Indonesia..
She is pretty..
Honestly =]
But she scared dirty..
She felt disguisting when cleaning the dishes..
LoLx..
Today at the work, it was pretty busy at a period..
I really cant handle it..
The order kept coming up..
And I felt like running at the same spot..
Luckily my colleague helped me out by swaping my place..
Thank to him AGAIN..
I seriously need to speed up..


After work, I went to my fren house..
I passed them the bottle of sauce that I got from work..
They requested it from me..
And brought them some small portion of snack as well..
And we watched a movie..
"Law Abiding Citizen"
This is the 2nd time I watched it..
And this movie is one of the movies that I suggested to them..
At the End, they like it..
Cool..


My home connection sucks..
Kept disconnect..
And my legs feel so tired..
Really wish that I dont need to go class tomorrow..
And I haven study the topic yet T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment