Wednesday 25 April 2012

24 April 2012

Today the Taxation class was short..
Most of the time we used for practice exercise questions..
After that class, I went in the next class which is Acc301..
I felt very tired and sleepy during that class..
No strength to think and smile..
I was like a dead body..
And I was hungry as well..


So I went to main cafe after class..
Wait until 3.30pm for food discount..


Today we had a group meeting at 6pm..
But I went to Abacus Lab early since I have nothing to do before 6pm..
I read through my lecture notes for Fin307 that I skipped last week..
Hahax..
Felt sleepy reading it..
And I dont quite understand the aim of that lecture topic..
I finished our draft and report..
So we not gonna meet up tomorrow..
And we just need distribute the part for presenting and create our own slides..
Meet up at Thursday..
Will start recording on that day..


Today my housemate brought back some duck and tofu..
They went to a restaurant..
They cant finished it so she brought it back..
And gave it to me..
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment