Thursday 26 April 2012

25 April 2012

Today is ANZAC day..
And is holiday..
So I planned to go buy my working boots..
I wanted to go Harbour Town..
So I went to the bus stand and wait for the bus..
But that stupid bus was late..
Late for 20mins+
Hate it..
When I reached there,
I still need to walk for 20mins+
Then only will arrived to Harbour Town..
Suppose I can take the Yellow Cat bus..
But the Yellow Cat is taking a day off for ANZAC as well..
When I reached Harbour Town,
There was no one around..
When I walked inside the building,
Every thing was closed..
OMG..
I came all the way here to see the shop closed..
Waste of my time..
At the end,
I haven got my working boots yet..
I went back home after that..


And went to work on 5.30pm..
It was kind of busy today..
Who can teach me how to improve my speed?
Which part am I doing it slow??
After work,
I went to my frens house with supper..
Bcoz they asked me to bring them some food from work..
But suddenly frens invite for supper at Concas..
I brought along my chicken and bread..
We ate Chilli Mussels at Concas..
And ate the bread with Chilli sauce..
Yum! Yum!
It was nice and spicy.. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment