Friday 27 April 2012

26 April 2012

Today after class,
I went to the AMS meeting..
We discussed about the Mamak Night..
Which will held on 25 May..
We will be selling burger and teh tarik..
I am only interested with the burger =]
Cant wait for that day..


Besides that,
We also discussed about the Ice Skating event for next Saturday..
I think it will be fun..
By that day,
I will done all my assignment and mid sem test..
YES..
I can have all the fun I want =]


After the meeting,
We all went to Main Cafe and grabbed some lunch..


Around 3pm,
I went to library to meet up with my group mates..
To discuss our assignment..
Everyone left around 4pm..
I had booked the discussion room with computer for tomorrow and Saturday..
Hopefully nothing special will happen..
I just wanna finish my assignment..


Went to Coles after that..
Bought some grocery..
And went back to home..

No comments:

Post a Comment