Friday 27 April 2012

27 April 2012

I should reach Curtin library at 8am..
But I woke up at 8am ><
If my fren didnt call,
I think I am still sleeping like a pig..
I changed up my formal attire and walked to uni..


Today we started recording for the presentation..
At first, I thought I can read from the paper..
But in the video,
It is very clear that my eyeballs looking upward or downward..
Shit..
And the screen is too small..
Barely to see it in the video..
So we booked another room with projector on Sunday..
I really really hate this unit..
Lecture boring..
Assessment troublesome..
Totally dun understand this unit..


After the recording,
I went to main cafe had my lunch..
Went back to library to meet my fren after lunch..
I applied my grant..
And I got the email of confirmation today..
Think of it,
I got a lot of stuff need to do..
Telephone No.
Cash..
Card..
Accommodation payments..
What to bring..
Insurance for contiki..
I need to get everything done before mid of May..


Around 2pm,
Me and my fren went to find our Acc308 tutor..
We waited for more than half hour..
But he was still busy..
So we gave up and went to the consultation for Acc308..
We are afraid that what we done is incorrect..
So we consult for guidance..
After the consultation,
I still confused of some stuff..
But I think it will be alright..


I went back home after that..
Ate my lunch..
And watched "National Treasure"..
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment