Sunday 29 April 2012

28 April 2012

Today I meet up with my group mates at library..
I went to the enquiries desk and asked for key of the room I booked earlier..
I had no idea that the room was the room with the projector..
Shit..
I asked my group mate no need to wear any formal today..
Luckily I still got to inform another group mate to wear formal before she came..
At the end, we recorded for her part..
And it was great..
So me and another group mate will do it on tomorrow..
And another person will do it on Tuesday by herself..
I think everything should be alright..


After all the recording,
I stayed at the library and studied for awhile..
After that, I went home and grabbed my lunch..


Today is the day for the BERSIH 3.0..
Which is a Rally in Malaysia..
And which is also supported by Malaysian which is current overseas..
Most of my frens went to City to join for the rally..
They bought the yellow shirt..
Yellow is the symbol colour of this rally..
I din joined them..
Because I am busy with my coming test and presentation..
And also because I dont actually care about it..
I prefer standing on the middle of the democracy..


The day was suck..
Kept raining all night..
Suppose that I will meet with my fren at Erica for pool game on 8.30..
But because of the rain,
I need to wait until it stopped..
Around 9pm, I tired of waiting..
So I borrowed umbrella from my housemate..
Before go to Erica,
I stopped by my fren house and have a potatoes soup..
Taste good..
I reached Erica around 10pm..
I played for few games only..
Because the common room closed at 11pm..


After that, I went to their dorm and watched a movie..
"Limitless"
Which I think it is my 3rd times watching it..
They like the movie..
And I am glad with it =]

No comments:

Post a Comment