Monday 30 April 2012

29 April 2012

Early in the morning,
I went to library..
Today me and my group mate are gonna record our presentation..
I got the discussion room key and went up to the room..
My group mate was late because he missed the bus..
And also because of weekend,
If you missed a bus,
You need to wait for another 30mins to get the next bus..
I got everything set..
And try to memorize my speech again..
We straight away started our recording after he arrived..


The recording went through great..
I used my fren laptop to edit all the presentation into video..
Now just left 1 more group mate's presentation,
Then the video will be completed..


After the editing,
I stayed and studied my Fin307..
The test is on Tuesday..
And Monday I will be working double shift..
So I need to get prepared for everything today..


Haiz..
Tomorrow working for double..
Hope I will not messed up the night shift..
I really need to get improved..
Wish me luck on both work & test..
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment