Wednesday 2 May 2012

1 May 2012


Today is Happy Labour Day in Malaysia..
I really din remember it until I saw my fren post on Facebook..
Well, there is no holiday for today..


I went to class as usual..
But before get in to class,
I went to library to pass my camera to my group mate..
She gonna record her part of the presentation..
And she done it on today..
I combined everything and created a video for presentation..
This video will be presented in front of the class tomorrow..


Today I had a test..
Fin307 mid sem test..
I went through the practices that lecturer given on Blackboard..
I understand most of them..
And for the test,
It is quite similar to the practices..
But still,
I did some mistakes..
But I still think that I can pass it..
Is just that the marks that I lost is really wasted..


After this test,
I am considered a half free guy..
I had prepared for the presentation video for tomorrow..
No more test is coming up until the final..
So now I can focus on preparing for my Europe trip..


I just came back from my fren house..
I went there had my dinner..
And watched 2 movies..
They like the movies that I picked for them..
=]
I really love movies..
Oh goosh..

No comments:

Post a Comment