Thursday 3 May 2012

2 May 2012

I woke up around 8am..
And went to uni around 9am..
I went in to the class,
But the thing is,
There were no one inside..
The class was dark and empty..
I feel like shit..
I checked on my unit outline..
There show that there is no class for this week..
Shit..
I am really stupid..
Nvm..


I went to STA travel to purchase my insurance for my Europe trip..
It cost me $243 for the whole trip..
But it only cover $2000 for me..
Hope I didnt lose anything..


After that, I went to main cafe..
Sat down and listened to my music..
Surfing online to check my flight..
I want to change my flight depart from Perth..
Because on that day,
I will be having one of my final on 6.45pm..
And my flight is on 10.30pm..
I can make it to the airport and check-in,
If I can leave the exam venue early..
Oh goosh..


Around 10.30am, I meet up with my group mate..
Did some briefing for our presentation before the class..
During the class,
We are the 1st group to present..
At the end of the video,
The tutor asked some unexpected questions..
Like, "What the company currently doing? Profit or Loses? How much?"
I stunned..
I simply gave a figure..
And got it wrong..
The other groups were smart to connect online straight away to check on their company..
Dammit..


After the class,
I went to Carousel..
I bought my new work boots..
Oil + Slip Resistance..
For $29..
Awesome..
I wore it today for work..
My sock not getting soaky wet again..
Great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment