Friday 4 May 2012

3 May 2012

Today after class,
I went home and took a nap..
I still felt sleepy after waking up..
Around 4.30,
I wanted to go Commonwealth Bank for consultation..
I need to get some advise about the debit card..
I wanna know how the debit card works at Europe..
But unfortunately,
The bank closed at 4pm..
=.=

My work start at 5.30pm..
I was super early..
I went in the office and had some rest..
But the office is too hot inside..
I cant stand it..
So I go in early to learn back grill from my colleague..
After work,
My hand hurt..
Especially my right fingers..
During work,
I kept doing the same movement..
Using the tong to grab the chicken up and down..
Really pain..

I went to my fren house after work..
They cooked curry..
We had dinner together..
It was delicious..
=]
I went home after that..

No comments:

Post a Comment