Saturday 5 May 2012

4 May 2012

I woke up early today..
But I have no class..


I wanted to go to Bank and buy breakfast..
But the sky kept spitting on the ground..
I cant go out like this..
I waited for the rain to stop..
But it aint stopping..


I fed up of waiting..
I need to eat something..
So I took the bun, that I brought back from work, and put it into microwave..
I heated it for 100sec..
One of the bun burnt..
Oh crap..
The smell was all over the house..
Lucky I still got some bun left..


Around the 2pm,
The rain still haven stop..
I put on a sweater and walked to the bank..
I got the info that I want..
Travel Cash Card..


After that,
I went to bought some bread and milk..
Went home with 3 bags of grocery..
Ate my lunch..
Took a nap..


I downloaded 3 movies today..
And watched 2 of them..
This Means War..
This movie is great..
Funny..
John Carter, which I think it is not complete..
The ending of the movie is the person still talking half way..
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment