Sunday 6 May 2012

5 May 2012

Today is the day for the Ice Skating event..
I woke up early and reached the Curtin Stadium around 12.30pm..
I was alone at that time..
No one was there,
Only me..
Damn..
I thought they will reach there early and chit chat..
><
We departed from Curtin around 1.15pm..
We reached there paid for the entry and went in the arena..
This was my 3rd time ice skating..
And still I am not good at it..
What a shame!!
But of coz is better than last time..
I started to increase my speed..
And skating at the inner ring..
I fell down once in the ring today..
I hit my left knee and both palms on the ice..
It is really pain in the ass..
My palms really hurt..
I brought along my gloves but I didnt wear it..
I should have..
And my knee,
Now I still suffering from the pain..
And it started to blue black..
I hope it doesnt affect my work next week..
><


After that,
I brought my frens to my house..
And went to their house after that..
I brought along my chicken breast..
Becoz I having dinner at their house..


After dinner,
We went to play pool..
For this few weeks Saturday,
I been there for pool..
Is like every Saturday is the Pool Day..
We end at 11pm..


And we watched movie after that..
Just Go With It..
Is really damn funny..
Jennifer Aniston is HOT!!
At the half way of watching it,
We watched the football cup..
Final of Chelsea vs Liverpool..
Chelsea beat Liverpool with the score of 2-1..
Congratz..
We continued watching the movie and I went home after that..
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment