Sunday 13 May 2012

12 May 2012


Today I went to Harbour Town with my frens..
On our way there,
We stopped at Taka Restaurant to grab our lunch..
There were 6 of us..
And I am the only boy..
I watched them going in shop by shop..
Buying clothes one by one..
Girls are really nature on shopping..
I feel that it is really hard for me to find a nice cloth..
Especially from a pool of all different piece of design..
But is really fun watching them try on the clothes..
See how the clothes fit them or not..
How skinny they can be..
How sexy it is..
Clothes really change a person out looks..
We shop until around 5pm..
We wanted to drink coffee from The Coffee Club..
But it was closed at 5pm..
We missed it..


So we took the bus and went in to the city..
I ate our dinner at Hungry Jack's..
So sad that it was not morning..
Because I could get kebab in the morning of Hungry Jack's..
After Hungry Jack's,
We went home..


I felt really tired..
Had a nice cool nap..
Is really tired for shopping and walking whole day..
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment