Saturday 12 May 2012

11 May 2012

Today I woke up in the afternoon..
I microwave the bread that I brought back from work..
And ate it in front of my laptop..
I watching Conan The Detective while eating..
But suddenly that stupid internet disconnect..
I kept restarting the router..
But it still doesnt help..
It made me no choice..
I opened up my hard disk..
And watched the movie "Sanctum"..
It was a nice movie tho..


After that,
I took a nap before work..


I was early to work today..
My colleagues think I am crazy..
But actually I was always early is because I want to make sure everything is well prepared..
Before I get in my job..
Because during a small period,
It will get really busy..
I want to reduce the time walking around to get some stuff..
It was great to be early on work..
I can take that time to learn something new..
My colleague taught me how to made burgers and wraps..
It is really complicated..
But I believe practice make perfect..
=]


After work,
I brought some chicken and corn for my housemate..
After that,
I brought along my meals and went to my fren house..
Because they made soup and invited me to have a drink..
It was tasty..
And there were quite a lot people..
We chit chat until just now..
Hahax..
It was enjoyable..
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment