Friday 11 May 2012

10 May 2012


Today I woke up in ther morning..
And saw my fish still not eating the food..
I am really worried..
It's tail keep floating upward..
But the fish keep swimming downward..
This made me more worried..
So I called my fren, which also currently has a fish..
She had no idea..
She asked me to try on the pet shop at Carousel..
Get the stress coat..
I have no idea what is that..
So after class,
I went to Carousel with my fren..
We straight went in to the pet shop..
I requested for the stress coat thingy..
But unfortunately,
They dont have stock until next week..
But I bought a small bottle of flakes..
Becoz mine gonna run out soon..
And I told the shop keeper about my condition..
He explained to me that now is winter..
The fish metabolism start to slowing down..
So it wont eat much..
And it keep floating is because of constipation..
Take some peas and cook it..
Mash it and feed the fish..
It will helps the constipation..
Well, after listened to this..
I felt relief..
Thank God..


After that,
I accompany my fren to pass her resume to some restaurant..
She is currently trying hard to get a job..
Then we went home after that..


I got home and steamed the Pao that I bought from Carousel..
Six of them and I ate it all in one go..
Yum Yum..


I took a nap after that..
Not working today..
I can rest the whole day..
I should have plans today..
Which is cleaning my room..
Study my lecture notes..
But I forgot about it..
Haha..
I think I will do it tomorrow..
Since there is no class..
But I have to work at night shift..

No comments:

Post a Comment