Thursday 10 May 2012

9 May 2012

Today I went in to Fin class..
And the tutor gave us a sheet of paper..
Asked us to read it and answer the questions behind..
She said,
If we submit our answer,
Some bonus mark will be given based on the answer..
But the stupid thing is I din hand it in..
I also dunno why..
I just felt lazy to do that..
I am really stupid..

My last class end around 12pm..
I went home early and had my lunch..
Had a really long nap..
I set my alarm at 4pm..
Becoz I have to work at 5.30pm..

During work,
It is my first time working with my "boss" at night shift..
I said something that I should not mentioned in front of him..
But he din react or response..
I think he understand it but just didnt wanna react..
Shit..
I am screwed..

I got a lot of bread today..
I gave some to my fren..
And brought the rest back home..
The bread is really nice =]

No comments:

Post a Comment