Tuesday 15 May 2012

14 May 2012

Holy goosh..
Today during work,
There were whole lot of orders for front grill..
Made me busy like hell..
But this is the best way for me to improve..
I believe that I had improve alot since the first day working here..
Working give me salary..
This salary is my pocket money now..
I pay my rent using this money..
Budget for meals and grocery are from this money..
And I need to save for my Europe Trip..
And I need to pay for the tuition fees for EBS programme..
It is so expensive..
$3100..
I think I am gonna get it from my sister..
Dunno whether if she had money for this tuition fees..
And my next semester tuition fees..
I think I am gonna try ask from the bank to get a personal loan..
Hope they really provide personal loan..
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment