Wednesday 16 May 2012

15 May 2012

This week is the 2nd last week of lecture..
Or mayb last week..
Because next week,
Most of the units will provide revision lecture..
A lot of people skipping class..
Especially my fren ><


After class,
I went home and had my lunch..
Had a nap of 1 hour..


Went to work after that..
Today during work,
It was really busy..
Lot of customers ordered for ribs..
Which I hate the most to grill..
Because ribs are really easy to get burnt..
Need to keep an eye on it every time grilling them..


After work,
I went home and had my dinner..
I watched "Gladiator" at that same time..
2 hours long of movie..


Now I am studying for my Fin to prepare for tomorrow class..
I need to start to do my revision..
And tagging my book for notes..
=]
Exam coming..

No comments:

Post a Comment