Thursday 17 May 2012

16 May 2012

Today after class,
I went home and had my lunch..
Which is bread with tuna or strawberry jam..
My housemates were home..
And they were doing chores for the house..
I alone stayed in the room eating my lunch..
After that,
I had a long nap..


I nearly got late to work today..
That is because of my alarm..
I set my alarms at 5pm and 4:59pm..
2 alarms to make sure I woke up..
My work start at 6pm..
The stupid thing was I tot I set the alarm for 4:59pm..
But actually it was 5.59pm..
For the first alarm,
I shut it off once it rang..
And because I know there will be second alarm to wake me up,
I slept back..
But around 5.30pm,
I opened my eyes and saw the sky outside was getting dark..
I was worried..
I checked my time only realize it was 5.30pm..


Really lucky that I woke up at 5.30pm..
If I woke up later than that time,
I am confirmed I will be late to work..
Today working the manager,
So there was no dinner from the shop..
And I forgot to bring some cash out today..
So I borrowed money from my colleague..
And bought Domino pizza..
I brought along my dinner to my frens house..
We chit chat for some time..
And went home after that..

No comments:

Post a Comment