Friday 18 May 2012

17 May 2012


Today I went to my fren house for baking..
Baking the same cupcakes again..
Chocolate Chips Cupcake..
I really love this cupcake..
=]


First,
I reached my fren house..
And ate lunch together..
They cooked porridge..
We went to Coles after that..
Bought the ingredients for baking and some grocery..
We started preparing after we reached home..
But the butter was still cold and solid..
We took quite a long time to make it blend..
We put it in the small container..
And put it in the oven for 20mins with 190 degree..


But it came out burnt on the outer layer..
Damn..
This oven is so different compare to my house..
I used the same recipe and method..
But it seems doesnt worked with this oven..
Lucky inside of it is still edible..
We put in the 2nd batch..
End up burnt again..
But it was less burnt than the 1st time..
And for the final batch,
It was nice but not perfect like I baked at home..
But still it was delicious..
My fren love it..


After that,
We ate dinner together..
Porridge again..
Hahax..
After dinner I stayed for awhile before I went home..
I felt so tired..
Because not having my precious nap today..
Really tired..


Just now I searched through the web for bank info..
I need find out the Exchange Rate and Credit Card info..
I need to start getting ready for my coming trip to Europe..

No comments:

Post a Comment