Friday 18 May 2012

18 May 2012

Sad to the Hell..
Please watch it for me..
My little goldfish is dead..
Well..
First it got constipation few days ago..
And I went to the pet shop to get some answer..
The day after,
It seems alright..
Swimming in the right position and style..
But today morning when I woke up,
I saw it swims upside down..
Damn..
This really creep me out..
So I quickly took a bus to the same pet shop again..
While at the bus stand,
I google for my concern..
I learnt bunch of stuff..
You will need a water filter for a fish tank..
This help to clear the poops of goldfish and the uneaten food..
Because the poops and food will breakdown to poison substance if leave untreated..
Like Ammonia, Nitrite and Nitrate..
This will cause the fish sickness and they will feel stress swimming in this kind of environment..
Is ideal to keep the poison substance as low as possible..
If you dont have a filter for your fish tank,
Is better change the water twice a week..


So I went to the pet shop and bought the Stress Coat..
Which help to remove the poison substance..
I rushed back home and pour some of the Stress Coat in the fish tank..
Hope to save my goldfish..
But it doesnt help..
I saw it dead at the bottom of the tank after I woke up from my nap..
Damn..
I flushed it down the toilet bowl..
Damn..
Really hate to see that..
To those new fish keeper,
Dont be impatient to learn how to maintain a good condition for the fish..
Because it is really sucks to see you have a dead fish in the tank..


Other than this thing happened today,
I went to my fren house to have lunch..
They made Prawn Mee..
With Instant Noodles..
Hahax..
Special and Tasty..

No comments:

Post a Comment