Sunday 20 May 2012

19 May 2012


Today morning there was a AMS committee meeting..
The venue is at Kurajong Village..
This meeting was held for coming Mamak Night event..
I am in charge for the burger griller..
And I am the leader..
Great..
Lets show my leadership skill..
Hope I manage to do so..
Seen the lunch is provided after meeting,
So I din eat anything for my breakfast..
But I din expect that the meeting will held very long..
We ended our meeting around 1pm..
I was so darn hungry..
And our lunch was burger..
We grilled ourselves..
Also as a practice before the big day..
Well,
I burnt my finger..
Is really hurt..
The burger was tasty..
Hope I din mess up on that day..
Must make a perfect thing..


After the meeting,
I went to my fren house to rest..
Because we got another BBQ event on tonight..
I stayed to help out for preparation..
Around 6pm,
We moved all the ingredient and stuff to the bbq grill..
We had prawn, squid, beef, bacon, pork, sausage, ++
Everything was delicious..
And we also bought beer tho..
I drank a bottle of it..
I still cant stand the taste of the beer..
I hope beer could be sweet..
Hahax..


After the BBQ,
We went to the common room..
We played dancing game of the play station..
Was quite fun tho..
Around 11pm,
The staff need to closed the common room..
We left and went to fren house..
We played game..
Called "True or Dare"..
Using the CocaCola bottle as the spinner..
Everyone was crazy bitch..
Think of some crazy punishment..
Everyone had the fun..
Played until around 3am..
Hahax..

No comments:

Post a Comment