Tuesday 22 May 2012

21 May 2012


Today I went to City with my housemates..
Supposingly I just car pool to City..
But they invited to have lunch with them..
So I accepted..
Hahax..
Because the owner is paying the bill..


I first went to Kakulas Brothers..
Bought prunes, almond & apricot..
My mum loves it and she asked me to buy it..


After that,
I only joined my housemates for lunch..
At a Dim Sum restaurant..


After lunch,
I went to Apple Store and they went home..
Because I will be staying there very long..
I hoping to replace my phone for a new one..
Hahax..
Because my phone's home button doesnt work well..
Sometimes I pressed it,
But it didnt work..
I made my appointment and waited for around 45mins..
At the end,
The guy swapped a new phone with me..
Great..
I got a new phone now..


After that,
I took a bus home..


Around 4pm,
My manager called and asked me to start work early at 4..
I suppose to start at 6pm..
So I get changed and rushed to work..
I can earn some extra hours..
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment