Wednesday 23 May 2012

22 May 2012


Today I went to class at 11am..
Tax class..
We did some revision..


After that,
I went to Main Cafe with my fren..
To wait for my next class at 4pm..
We stayed there for some time..
Waiting for the 3.30pm discount for the food..
Hahax..


My manager called me and asked me to start work early again..
Start at 5.30pm..
So I went back home and change before the next class..


Around 4pm,
We went in the lecture hall..
Sit inside there with every students..
Sitting and keep waiting for the lecturer to come in..
After 15mins,
Everyone fed up of waiting..
People start leaving..
And one of them saw a notice on the door..
THE CLASS CANCELLED..
Damn..
Wasted my time for waiting..
So everyone left the class..
I went home with my other frens..
We took some crazy photo in university..


I went to work after that..

No comments:

Post a Comment