Wednesday 23 May 2012

23 May 2012


Today I gave a bar of chocolate to my Acc308 tutor..
My groupmate did the same thing too..
And we are given back our presentation and report..
And he expecting us to score HD in this unit..
Lol..
I think is kind of impossible for me..
Because I really hate theory..
And this unit is based on theory..
But still I will my best tho..


I went home after class..
My housemate asked me to have lunch together..
We went to Kai Japanese Restaurant..
We ate the ramen..
It was delicious..
After I finish the whole thing,
I only decided to take a photo and check-in..
Hahax..


We went home after that..
And I took a nice rest..


Before work,
I went to mobile store at Karawara..
I get a screen protector for my brand new phone..
=]


Today work was crazy..
But I still can manage it..
Glad that I didnt mess thing up..
Hahax..

No comments:

Post a Comment