Friday 25 May 2012

24 May 2012

Today was the last class for this semester..
Seems to be a lot people showing up in the lecture hall today..
Everyone was hoping to get tips from the lecturer..
But the lecturer used most of time to announce the winner for presentation..
Hahax..
I was hoping for tips as well tho..


I went home after class..
And had a nap..
Woke up around 6..
Ate a cup of cornflakes with milk..


Around 9pm,
I drive my sister and frens to domestic airport..
They are flying to Sydney..
And I will have my sister car for 1 week..
And I have planned on going out with the car..
Hahax..
This coming Saturday night for movie..
Just bought the tickets from Guild..
$9 per ticket..
Awesomely cheap..


I came back from the airport and went to Domino's..
Bought my dinner..
My fren called and asked me to help for slicing the onions..
It is for the event Mamak Night tomorrow..
So I went home brought along knife and cutting board to her house..
And also my dinner as well..
Hahax..
I think we had sliced around 20 onions..
That onions make our eyes sexy..
Tears kept coming out..

No comments:

Post a Comment