Saturday 26 May 2012

25 May 2012

Today is the big day..
Is the Mamak Night..
I went to uni early to help out my club for preparing..


I drove my sister car to uni today..
And I paid $7.70 for parking..
Damn expensive..


I will never drive to uni and park ady ><
Move the tables and chairs..
Lighting and grills..


Around 4pm,
I, as the logistic, drove to my fren house and get the stuff to uni..
There was a lot of stuff in his house..


We start selling our burger around 4.30pm..
We suppose to start at 4pm..
Because of a lot things haven prepared well,
We delayed..


Let's see..
Things that went wrong was:
The burger buns were not buttered before bring it to our stall..
The patties were ice cold..
Not enough members for preparation..
The grilling tools and other stuff were deliver late to the stalls..
Didnt bought some important tools..


The good things happened:
Everyone having a good time..
Everyone working well together to sell burgers..
The burgers were nice..


I had a chance to grill for the patties..
Hahax..
I brought my working skills to this event..
=]


Around 9.30pm,
We start to clean up our stall..
And I sent some stuff to my fren house using the car..
And sent my fren home..
And now I am eating my burgers..
It is really nice..
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment