Sunday 27 May 2012

26 May 2012


Today I work for the morning shift..
From 12 - 4..
But my supervisor asked me to stay until 5..
Is good to work at morning..
There wasn't too busy =]

After that,
I got home and get ready for outing..
Going out for movie with my fren..
The Avengers..
8.40 movie start..
We reach there around 8..
So we went to McD..
Everyone haven eat anything yet at that time..
We went back in to the cinema after McD..

The movie,
I think is so so..
Jokes are funny..
But not consistent..
This movie is not a comedy..
So I can't expect more..

The movie end around 11.10..
Our next round is clubbing..
We straight went there to meet our fren..
We got a really big group..
It was fun..
I promise myself not to drink..
And I made it..
I am driving..
So I can't drink..
Some of my fren was really drunk..
They were crazy dancing..
Hahax..
My colleague came to find me in the club..
He brought his fren..
She is so pretty..
Thumb up..
Me and my colleague played a game..
Called the Dare..
We need to Dare each other to do something crazy..
Like dancing with girls in the club..
Get their phone number..
Talk to them..
We even involve guy..
This my colleague stupid idea..
I got that dare..
Open a guy button..
Sound so gay ~.~
This game was fun tho..

We left the club around 3pm..
And went back home for rest..

No comments:

Post a Comment