Monday 4 June 2012

3 June 2012


I am back..
Today morning I arrived at Perth Airport at 5.25am..
At the custom,
The officer asked what happen to my passport..
*Flashback*
I forget to mention about my passport being washed in the washing machine..
I forgot to took it out from my pocket after clubbing that day..
And I washed my pants..
Haha..
I am so clumsy..
My sister picked me up at the airport and sent me home..


I brought some cookies and a book of A4 paper for printing..
And I also brought something "FREE"..
That is food poisoning =.=
Me and my brother ate the cheese cake which was stored for 2 weeks..
Both of us got food poisoning..
High fever..
Diarrhoea..
It wasted my one whole day..
Cant study..
No appetite..
Very suffering..
I stick the Koolfever patch on my forehead..
*Makes me looks very ill*


During the check-in at the Malaysia airport,
They allow me to board the flight with the premium class passenger..
To avoid boarding with the crowd..
While boarding,
The stewardess asked me whether I need a panadol..
I get really good services..
Thanks to the patch *wink*


After I reached home,
I slept until 2pm..
I felt much more better now..
And start my study after that..


Mum told me that dad got sick same as us after drop me of at airport..
Lolx..
I think he got infected by us..
He is much worst than us..
Went into the toilet lot of times..


My fren cooked porridge for me..
Thanks to her..
Hehex..
I also stayed there awhile for study..


Today the moon looks so beautiful..
There is a ring surrounding the moon..
Is same as that time I saw while I at high school..
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment