Tuesday 5 June 2012

4 June 2012


I just came back from my fren house..
I went there for study..

Today is my first day of exam..
I woke up early..
Ate my breakfast..
And continue on my study after that..
Today exam was Finance 307..
Held at 6.45pm with 3 hours duration..

Around 3.30pm,
I went to Library to study..
Hope to meet my fren to study together..

At the end,
The short answer questions are quite easy..
But still I got mistakes..
The terrible things is the MCQ..
It is really tough for me..
Well,
I still can pass unit tho =]

During the exam,
A guy's phone rang..
Lolx..
He gonna get a $100 fine and accused for cheating..

After the exam,
Me and my fren together went to eat Domino's as dinner..
Went home after that..
And I went to her house after bath..
Study until now..

I will be waking up at 7.30am to study again..
Tomorrow I got 2 exam..
Taxation 231 and Accounting 301..
My Tax exam is been rescheduled earlier than the others..
It suppose to be on Friday..
Now is 9.30am tomorrow..
Wish me Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment