Wednesday 6 June 2012

5 June 2012

Today I had 2 exams..
Taxation 231 and Accounting 301..


The 1st exam was in the morning..
I woke up early for study..
The exam questions was unexpectedly short..
Compare to the practice questions in Blackboard..
I think the paper is considered easy..
But I am not sure all my answers are 100% correct..
But confirmed will passed this unit..


After the first exam,
I went to Abacus Lab to study for my next exam..
In the Abacus,
You can smell a lot different types of fragrance passing thru your nose..
Is like a perfume shopping mall..
I got 7 hours for me to study before the next exam..
But I din fully used all the time to study..
I spent the time to prepare my cheat sheet..
Facebook-ing..
Playing my phone..
Chatting with my fren..
I was tired and lazy to get home for sleep..


I ate my lunch at the Library cafe..
Actually I wanted to eat the food from main cafe..
But I have no idea it closed early during exam weeks..


In my 2nd exam,
I was really tired that time..
Hard to focus on my questions..
I kept blank out..
This exam is actually easy as well..
But I done some serious mistakes..
I interpret the questions wrongly..
Nevermind..
It had already happened..
So dont think about it..


I ate Dominos as dinner again..
Hahax..


I said to myself that I am gonna sleep early today..
And wake up early tomorrow to study for my last exam..
But I watched a movie with the time duration of 2 hours+
Shit..
I am really going to bed soon..
I can feel the tiredness now..

No comments:

Post a Comment