Friday 8 June 2012

7 June 2012


I am really so tired today..
Worked for double shift..
From morning 10.30 until night 11.30..
Only 1 hour break in the middle..


I nearly cant wake up in the morning..
I set my alarm..
But I switched it off when it rang and went back to bed..
Lucky my fren called..
She dunno I was going to work today..
She just wanna ask me about the parking in Curtin..
Thanks to her..


I din ate my breakfast and straight went to work..
I was so hungry and tired during work..
When my manager leave the shop,
I made myself some food..
This pumped me energy..
Hahax..


During the break,
I bought Chilliz and went to my fren house for a rest..
That 1 hour rest was not enough..
I hope that I still got another 1 hour for me to sleep..


I just took my bath..
Now I am waiting my hair to dry..
In the mean time,
I think I am gonna pack my stuff..
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment