Friday 8 June 2012

8 June 2012


Start from today,
I will be stop blogging for a month..
I am leaving to Germany+London+Paris..
This is so happening right now..

Today morning I went to Harbour Town by myself..
I wanna buy a pair shoes for this trip..
FILA is having half price..
I bought a pair shoes and 4 shorts..
3 shorts is for my brother..
I spent $120 on it ><

After that, I went to Flight Centre Money to exchange to Euro..
It took me a long time to find the Flight Centre that have money changer service..

I went home after that..
I started to pack my luggage..
Now I am at Coles with my fren..
Helping her to buy their stuff for their tomorrow outing..
And she will drive me to the airport later =]

Wow..
4 hours more I will be leaving..
I will definitely enjoy the days in Europe..
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment