Wednesday 11 July 2012

10 July 2012

I am Back..
Back from my Germany + London + Paris trip..
It was awesome..
I made some notes about what I did in Germany..
But not in London and Paris..
Should I post it up?
How should I comment about this trip?
Let see..
Met some new frens..
Awesome frens..
Pretty frens..
Cool frens..
Learn a lot of stuff..
Experienced living in different countries..
I bought some souvenir back..
But I dont think is enough for all my frens..
Shit..
And I have no idea which to give..
Arghh..
I really spent a lot for this trip..
But I think is worth it..
I will treasure this memory in me..


Okay..
Now I am back..
A lot of stuff I need to settle it..
Call my manager..
And I got the post of Vice President for my AMS club..
Settle my bank issue and my smart rider card..


And my frens came from Malaysia for study..
I gave them a tour around the campus today..
It was great to meet them again..
Now I got lot more of frens staying here with me..
Hahax..

No comments:

Post a Comment