Wednesday 15 August 2012

14 August 2012


Finally I got the chance to go Harbour Town..
I went in to FILA and only FILA..
Because I only wanna get a pair of sport shoes..
And I also wanna remove the tag on the short that I bought it from them last time..
They having sales again..
I think they never stop for sales..
Lolx..

Some of the shoes having clearance price..
Average $50 each pair of shoes..
Some is 2 for $60..
Some is $25 or $10 for pair of shoes..

I bought 2 pairs of sport shoes for $60..
So I can use it for gym and volleyball..
I also bought a pair of outing shoes for my brother for $10..
Is really cheap..
But actually he like the other style..
Unfortunately there is no size for him..

I was working tonight..
It was so busy at a time period..
I wanna kill someone that time..
So tired and busy..
Arghhhhhh..

No comments:

Post a Comment