Thursday 16 August 2012

15 August 2012


Today I had a small test for Acc204..
Is about the Quick Book..
I think I did well for the test..
Because I got the same trial balance as the question..
But during the test,
There was a big stop watch in from the class screen..
It is really stress to attend the test and watching the time left for you to complete..
Lucky I made it through..

After the test,
I went to Curtin Stadium..
Because we having volleyball practice over there..
But there was event held in Curtin Stadium..
Guinness World Record..
No idea..
So we change the venue to a leisure centre..

That is not actually a volleyball court..
It is a badminton court..
And we got no net..
Just with ball..
We played around 1 hour then leave..
Because I had a class after this..
I need to get back on time..

During my long break,
I walked home and had my rest..
And got back class again afterward..
So sleepy in the class @.@

After the class,
I went to Nandos and help my housemate to buy her chicken..
And I also went in to IGA to get some grocery..

Today I only realize that my assignment is fall due on ext Monday..
Shit!!
Now I need to use all my time to finish off the assignment..

No comments:

Post a Comment