Saturday 18 August 2012

17 August 2012

Suppose today we have a volleyball practice..
But they cancelled it..
I wore short to class today..
Because I thought I could straight go for training after class..
All my friends comment on my attire..
I think I am the special one then..
So I went back home after class..

And around 4pm,
I went to Curtin Stadium..
I joined the Gym today..
$506 #flyaway
In the gym,
I have no idea what should I do..
I just tried out every equipment over there..
Hahax..
Met some old acquaintances..
I stayed in there around 2 hours..
I din worked out intensively..
Because I scared I will have sprain..
I am afraid I cant move and cant work..
I will try out bit by bit..
I got 12 months membership..
Hahax..

I finished work out for my assignment question 2(i)..
Hahax..
Just one of the sub-questions..
I still need to keep the hard work going..
I am just half way through..

Tomorrow is the match for volleyball..
Gonna sleep now..
Rest Rest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment