Sunday 19 August 2012

18 August 2012

Today I went to the Zionlympic at Curtin Stadium..
My team is represent for the Brazil..
For the Volleyball,
There was only 4 team..
So everyone is in the semi-final match..
Hahax..
Every team has 3 games against different team..
Each game only 1 set ><
The best 2 enter the final round..
We lost the 1st match..
But we won for the 2nd and 3rd match..
So my team is one of the finalist..
Yeah..
But we lost in the final..
They are great..
But it was really fun..
And it was really tired..

Today me and my housemate decided to bake cupcakes and cookies today..
I went to Coles and bought the ingredient..
She baked the Angel Orange Chiffon Cake..
I baked Chocolate Chips Cupcake and Chocolate Butter Cookies..
Hehex..
Everything taste good..
Is fun to bake..
And now I learn another recipe..
So I can bake it for my mum next time =]

No comments:

Post a Comment