Monday 20 August 2012

19 August 2012

Today I brought some cookies that I baked yesterday to work..
I shared with my colleague..
They like it =]
Hehex..

And today it was busy..
I suppose work until 5pm..
But my supervisor asked me to stay until 6pm..
Because not enough ppl working at that time..

And one disgusting thing happened..
I helped a customer to find his acrylic plastic retainer..
He put it in a serviette while eating..
And someone threw it into the bin while cleaning the dishes..
So I put on the gloves and search through the whole bin..
The retainer is transparent..
It is hard to differentiate from the rubbish..
There is lot of bones and serviette in the bin..
In the end,
I found it and washed it for him..
It was a "Eill" experience..

I haven finish my assignment yet..
Tomorrow is the due date..
I need to hand it in before 5pm..
But the last sub-question is a bit confusing..
I have no idea how to explain it..
I need to wait until tomorrow morning and ask my friend for help..
=]

And now I am hungry..
Hehex..
I am watch movie and eat something..
Yum Yum..

No comments:

Post a Comment