Wednesday 8 August 2012

7 August 2012


Congrats to my friend..
I think she got the job..
My manager gave her the name tag..
And asking her size for the shirt..
Good job!!

I finished download 3 movies..
Oops..
Spiderman, Dark Knight, Step Up..
But I think it is some cinema blur version..
Nvm..
I just leave it there first..
If I din got the chance to watch it on cinema,
I will watch this..

Today during work was crazy..
Now Muslim is celebrating Ramadan..
They need to fasts everyday..
Around 6.30pm is when they break their fasts..
Many people came in..
Everyone ordered a lot..
Some with friends..
Some with family..

One of my colleague is Muslim as well..
He work tonight as well..
Poor thing..
He making food but he can't eat..
But when he breaks his fasts,
He will have a short break to eat..
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment