Thursday 9 August 2012

8 August 2012

My club is organising an event this Satuday..
We called it "Mini Amazing Race"..
Is held in the Curtin Campus..
It will be really awesome..
And we are having a registration booth everyday until Friday..
12-2pm..
Today I am the one sitting on the booth..

Before that,
I was asked by my friend to buy the paintball tickets..
They having student promotion..
And advertising in Curtin..
I bought the 60 people tickets..
And they gave us extra 20 people tickets..
And got some Go-Kart voucher as well..
=]
All this is for our upcoming event..

For the registration,
Only one person registered today..
But 3 or 4 people asked about the details of the event..
Hopefully we can get a lot of players on that day ><

And I finished the "Three Kingdom" game..
Lately,
I am really addicted to it..
Slept late because of playing..
Lolx..

No comments:

Post a Comment