Friday 10 August 2012

9 August 2012

Yesterday I slept at around 5am..
Haha..
I am crazy..
I watched Amazing Spiderman..
Is nice..

I woke up around 12pm today..
And watched Dragon Ball while having my brunch..
Hehex..
I love Dragon Ball..

Today after the late night class,
The security sent me and my friends home..
We stopped at Erica..
There is where they stay..
And I walked back home =]
I should have ask for a detour to drop me in front my house..

Just now I helping my friend to solve her assignment ><
I am stuck in some questions..
I have no idea how to solve it..
This is what I learned before..
But..
><
They did change the syllabus..

I just finished watching Street Dance 2..
Is cool..
They combine Latin and Street Dance..
I wish to know how to Salsa or Tango =]
Hehe..
But is not best as Step Up..
I prefer Step Up more..

No comments:

Post a Comment