Friday 14 September 2012

13 September 2012


Today I went to gym in the afternoon..
But left early today..
Because dunno why my stomach feeling unwell..
And it was boring..
No one be my spotter..

I asked my lecturer about the exam paper in the class..
He said the paper will distribute to us next week..
And in the lecture,
He put up the answer of the exam..
Thru those discussion..
I really got many answers wrong..

Haiz..
I am really disappointed to myself..
I didn't organise my time properly..

I keep thinking what should I do..
How should I make the change..
To improve my result..
I need to pass the assignment and the final exam for this unit..
I can't fail any of it..
Must pass!!

I thinking of practice more on questions in the textbook..
Or start studying now for the final..
Or read the textbook..
@.@

No comments:

Post a Comment