Saturday 15 September 2012

14 September 2012


Today after class,
I went to Coles to buy some grocery..
I bought an orange juice..
So nice to drink..
Is very refreshing..

After that,
I got home and had an hour nap before work..
When I reach the shop,
I am so blur..
Because of just woke up..
So tired today..
Feel like the job never end..
Haha..

My friend's parents are arriving Perth tomorrow..
She borrow a mattress from me..
She and her boyfriend came and move the whole mattress to her house..
And another friend which also her housemate wanna borrow the wheel chair..
Because her parents arriving on Monday..
And her grandmother coming too..
So need the wheel chair if feeling tired to walk during the trip..

Everyone parents coming for their convocation..
So nice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment